We’re an early-stage FinTech business providing an independent content hub to inform and educate online traders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team of passionate digital marketers in a fast-paced industry.
We’re looking for a highly ambitious and motivated individual that will raise the bar and help us take things to the next level.
Attitude is more important than experience, so if you are driven by growth and want to see the impact that your day-to-day work has on the success of the business, you will fit in well.
An interest in the financial markets and some knowledge of trading (any of shares/stocks, currency, crypto, commodities) is preferred.
Being an early stage business, you will be working directly with the co-founders and you will have an involvement in all aspects of growing the business from the ground up.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing advertising and sponsorship partnerships with online brokers such as IG Markets, City Index, EToro, Vantage FX and others.
- Paid social media campaigns targeting acquisitions and referrals to broker partners.
- Driving online traffic to Trade The Day communities such as Telegram & Discord groups.
- Developing framework for running of organic social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Managing freelancers and casual staff in content production (such as writers, graphic designers, developers).
- Must be Melbourne based. While working arrangements will be flexible, you will be spending a large portion of your time in our Richmond based office.
- A hard worker and a do-er, someone that is willing to do the ground work and set things up from scratch, not just someone who will tick boxes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – you will be corresponding with clients/partners on a regular basis by email and direct message.
- A good eye for detail, given that you will be writing and reviewing content that will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Creative flair with the confidence to push our senior management team towards new methods and ideas.
- A keen interest in digital trends and social media.
- A generous remuneration package that includes plenty of growth incentives and targets. Your remuneration will grow as quickly as you do within this role.
- Strong focus on culture with flexible working conditions and a highly supportive team around you of ambitious and driven individuals.
- A long term role – we are hoping that you’ll be working on this business for as long as we are!
- Digital Trends
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Social Media
- Content Production
Nice to have skills:
- Trading Knowledge
- FinTech Experience
- Financial Markets
If you think you are a good fit for Trade The Day, send us an email with your resume and cover letter, and convince us that you are the next TTD superstar.
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org