Multiple signals suggesting possible short-term upside for EUR/CAD but with moving average caution.
Due to the moving averages fanning out, we would like to see price reclaim the 21 EMA for confidence to hit at least target 1. EUR/CAD RSI divergence and Fibonacci cluster is suggesting we may see this event occur towards the end of the Asian session today.
- Caution – Price holding below the 200 EMA
- Caution – Price holding below the 50 EMA
- Fibonacci 78.6% retracement (September low – September high)
- RSI divergence at price lower low and RSI lower high
- Bullish engulfing pattern supported with increase in volume
- Watch price to break low again and produce another bullish candle reversal with volume increase at optimal entry price
Support – 1.5500, 1.55150
Resistance – 21 EMA, 50 EMA, 200 EMA, 1.5580, 1.56525
Optimal entry provides the greatest reward to risk ratio while supporting entry is a zone for reversal signals.
Optimal Entry – 1.55000
Supporting Entry – 1.55156
Candle Reversals for entry
As traders, it is your job to mitigate the risk and only trade structures that provide high probability and great reward to risk ratios.
If you are not comfortable with defined exit levels, experiment with Moving Averages to help set solid exit rules to protect your capital.
IF: Price breaks below 1.54690 – this would suggest the structure is not in our favour and would be wise to reduce exposure or close the trade until a solid signal gives us reasons to re-enter.
Reward / Reward Targets:
Optimal Entry 1.55000 – Target 1 1.5580 = 2.5x Reward to Risk
Optimal Entry 1.55000 – Target 2 1.56525 = 5x Reward to Risk
Supporting Entry 1.55156 – Target 1 1.5580 = 1.5x Reward to Risk
Supporting Entry 1.55156 – Target 2 1.56525 = 2.8x Reward to Risk