Welcome to Trade The Day, a free, independent financial trading website packed with market analysis, trading news and an exclusive trading and education hub.
We started Trade The Day with a single goal in mind:
Make Trading More Accessible.Tradetheday.com
We will achieve this goal by creating and sharing trading tutorials that are easy to use and understand while giving our recommendations amongst all the noise in the financial markets.
We wanted to create something we wish we had when we first started trading.
Who Should Use Trade The Day?
Trade the day is for traders looking to level-up their trading abilities,
Read market analysis, find reliable information to assess brokers. Keep up to speed with trading news, breaking news and significant global trading events.
We cater for advanced day traders, through to non-techy traders who are looking to take their first step and invest in the financial markets.
We believe in helping traders compete with big guys.Tradetheday.com
If, at any time, during your trading journey, you’ve asked yourself:
- How do I start trading?
- What is Forex trading?
- How can I trade Forex?
- How much money can I make trading?
- How much money do I need to start trading?
- Which broker do I use when trading the financial markets?
- How do I pick the best broker for me?
- What are the best techniques to use when trading Forex?
- Which trading platform should I choose for trading the markets?
Or if you have any other trading questions, then Trade the Day is the place to be.
At Trade the Day, we have:
- News – This is where the latest news that impacts the global trading markers is posted
- Market Analysis – What are the markets doing? How are they expected to perform?
- Technical Analysis – Read traders charts on where the markets are going
- Trade Ideas – Ideas on what trades might be worth entering and risk assessment around these
- A Trading Glossary – The best place for traders to start and familiarize themselves with all trading lingo
- A huge education resource and a range of free learn-to-trade courses, to go from “Zero to Pro“
Take a look at some of our most popular trading tutorials:
How to Start Trading
What is Forex Trading?
How to pick the right Broker
How does Forex Trading work?
Need Help With Something Else?
Trade The Day has thousands of articles, and we likely have an answer to your question.
Many of our users find us via Google. To do the same add keywords to describe what you are looking for and then add “TradeTheDay” at the end of it.
You can also send us your questions using our contact form, and we will answer your inquiry directly.
How to Join Trade The Day?
Trade The Day is free, and you can visit our website at any time, if you’re interested in writing for us, or becoming a Trade The Day Expert, find out more here.
To get involved with the community, we recommend commenting on our Articles to engage in the other like-minded traders.
Be a part Trade the Day’s Facebook community
- Be on top of Trade the Day’s new features
- Get new updates about the market and discuss it with the team
- Participate in conversations, polls and contests with other traders
- Get rewarded! Comment, like and share your views about the market
Be a part of Trade the Day’s Twitter community
- Get instant signals
- Be the first to know about market updates
- The market seems Foggy? Enjoy Trade the Day’s trading ideas!
Be a part of Trade the Day’s YouTube community
- Enjoy Trade the Day’s video material
- Always a Student! Take advantage of our professional knowledge to become a better trader
Be a part of Trade the Day’s LinkedIn community
- Interact with our company directly
- Get professional market updates
- Share Industry News
- Have a great business idea? Join our Partnership Program
Chat With Us
Be a part of Trade the Day’s Discord community
- Interact with other traders directly
- Explore trade ideas with other traders
- Share Industry News
Connect With Us
Here is how to make sure that you never miss any of our new trading tutorials:
Join our Email List (100+ Subscribers)
Connect with our Trading Experts and other motivated traders in the comments on the website
Join our free Facebook group: TradeTheDay
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
Join us on Twitter and Facebook
Thank you for visiting Trade The Day
Trade the day – Learn to take control of your future and your finances. Level-up. Free your time. Work remotely. Trade from home. Trade the day.
We look forward to helping you on your trading journey.